When joining PMB Club, members agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, these terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use PMB Club website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. PMB Club reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. It is very important you understand what PMB Club stands for before deciding to join the Organisation.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and the PMB Club policy. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring
Promoter – Pay My Bills Club- PMB Club
Responsible Person – Pay My Bills Club foundation
The Prize Draw
The PMB Club Prize Draw is run on the basis of a single unique ticket and each game has its own play price. Entrants can buy multiple tickets, the more tickets you buy the better chance you stand to win.
The Draw will be made at 4pm daily for School fees Category, 4pm Fridays for House rent and Business Fundind Category and 28th of every month for Holiday packages and the luck winners would be contacted via email and phone call, members that participated in other categories can check their Dashboard and website for result.
WHO MAY ENTER
PMB Club games (“Lottery”) is open to any person and there is no age limit as to who should play or not due to its idealogy been different from the everyday game site. PMB Club is an organisation fully into humanitarian works
Pay My Bills Club is a foundation created to reduce poverty in our society and there no age limit in poverty so there would be no Age limit on who should participate in its games. Pay My Bills Club is one big family coming together to support each other.
Winners will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date for each day. Winners for holiday package would be contacted via email and phone calls.
PMB Club would never Share members data. But they also reserves the right to post on social medias pictures and videos of our winners, Winners are expected to post on social media and website their winning testimonies to encourage other members.
PMB Club does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered by PMB Club. PMB Club may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the Customer for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a Customer may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by PMB Club for whatever reason.
PMB Club cannot be held liable in any case for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the service or by its contents or by the contents provided by a third party, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
PMB Club shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to place a bet due to congestion on the system or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of betting.
2. If you consider any amend carried out to be intolerable, you may cease using the service.
After opening an account the Customer must keep username, password and/or account number a secret. All transactions where your username and password and /or account number have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid whether or not they have been authorized by the registered Account holder. Any account registration will be subject to KYC processes. The Company shall not be liable for any claims in the event that the Player gives away, tells, shares or loses his/her username, password or account number.
If a Customer does not access his Account by "logging in" using his Account name and security details for any period of six calendar months, his account shall be deemed to be "Inactive".
All indicated dates and times are based on WAT (West Africa Time) unless stipulated otherwise.
III. DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
1. The Customer has the possibility to increase the credit balance of his Account with one of the payment methods made available by PMB Club. The Customer warrants that he/she shall not use the payment methods that belong to any third party. Any deposits that are subject to the bonus promotion offer will be regulated by the bonus promotion rules and may not be available for withdrawal. The Customer can withdraw the available credit balance of the Account using the same payment method provided upon registration, or any other payment method adopted subsequently by the customer once the full and appropriate verification has been completed.
2. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which funds paid into the player’s account originated subject to the payment providers’ restrictions. No withdrawal will be authorized if it appears to be linked with transactions predominantly performed with the purpose of allowing the transfer of money from one payment method to the other.
3. In order to perform any transaction, PMB Club may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by ourselves or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the relevant Anti Money Laundering Provisions. PMB Club may suspend the availability of any withdrawal method and/or the withdrawal function available in your account until the completion of the verification checks in relation to the validity of any of the documents you send and, in some limited circumstances, suspend any activity of your account it may deem necessary should it have reasonable grounds to suspect or establishes the prohibited or illicit activity.
4. In order to withdraw your money, you will be requested to send us a copy of your ID (front/rear). Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed and/or in any other circumstances PMB Club may deem necessary (for example, large sum withdrawals). In such instances you may be required to supply any or all of the following documents together with the ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
- In case of credit card transactions, a copy of both sides of the card used to make the payment duly signed by the owner;
- A copy of an official document (bank statement, debit card statement etc.) showing your billing address;
- Any other document that may be relevant in order to complete the check.
Full compliance with our requests will speed up the verification process.
6. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. PMB Club does not accept any liability for any delays which may be due to the payment provider. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as paystack etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request. 7. The Customer agrees not to attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made in his/her Account. Whenever any such event should occur the Customer commits to refund PMB Club for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
8. The Account is a deposit holding facility, current or savings account or any other financial product shall not generate interest and the deposits are made into the Account for the purposes of genuine play. PMB Club is under no obligation to repay money to the Customer as his/her debtor.
9. PMB Club reserves the right to limit or to refuse bets.
V. LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ITS COMPONENTS
1. Under no circumstances shall the Website be used for any purpose different from personal entertainment without our express consent. PMB Club is not liable for any attempts to use the services offered by means or ways not intended by us.
3. Any action aimed to interfere with the normal functioning of the website including, but not limited to, releasing or propagating viruses, worms or logic bombs or similar is strictly prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
PMB Club reserves the right to restrict access to certain parts of the Website and to certain services offered, including, but not limited to Live Betting, Live Chat and Internal Messaging system.
6. PMB Club may at any time and without previous notice, remove or amend any product offered via the Website, as well as alter available prices where such alterations do not affect bets already in progress.
7. Under some circumstances PMB Club may provide its Customers with software designed internally or by third parties in order to optimize the functioning of the Website or to benefit from additional services. In such circumstances the Customer may be asked to accept further Terms and Conditions related to the utilization of the new component. Any attempt to interfere with, modify or reverse engineer any software provided is strictly prohibited.
8. PMB Club is not liable for any possible IT failures caused by the electronic equipment used by the Customer while accessing the Website or for faults due to the internet service provider used by the Customer while accessing the Website.
VII. BONUSES / PROMOTIONS & REWARDS
1. We may make available on the website the bonus offers, promotions or reward programs. You can find more information on the website, in your Account or our help pages.
2. Your eligibility for the offer or promotion and/or participation in the rewards program will be subject to the terms and conditions for the respective bonus offer, promotion or rewards program available on the website at all times.
3. PMB Club reserves the right to deny admission or to terminate admission to any of the bonuses, promotions and/or special offerings, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue their validity at its sole discretion and without informing the Customer.
IX. COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
1. If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the Company, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Customer Services or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response. Save as provided further under clause ‘3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the Customer Service Advisor who will report the final decision to you.
2. All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Customer Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail. No complaints with regard to the acceptance, settlement or resettlement of a bet will be heard by us if they are not raised through our Customer Services within 30 days from the event occurrence which the bet related to occurred.
3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.
1. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
2. In such instances, the part declared invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, PMB Club's original intent.
XIV. PALPABLE ERRORS
1. Some circumstances may arise where a bet is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. The following is a non-exhaustive list of such circumstances:
2. Whenever a bet has been erroneously accepted on a market which should have been suspended or removed,
3. Where a bet containing incompatible events is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error,
4. Whenever a settlement error is made while computing or crediting the amount of winnings,
5. Any other situation that may be referred to as an error.
In all these cases PMB Club reserves the right to cancel all the bets accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the bets at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the bet was placed in the absence of the error.
The Customer has an obligation to inform PMB Club as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited on his/her account. PMB Club may at any time set off any positive balance resulting from the erroneous operation, as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds. PMB Club further has the right to suspend and/or close the Account who is found to have abused the error or malfunction and have any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. PMB Club reserves the right to correct any error made in relation to the bet and re-settle the same at the correct price or according to the individual game or sports rules or if it not practicable to correct and resettle, to declare the bet void and return the original stake to the account. PMB Club can deduct the overpaid amount from the balance available in the Account.
By accessing the any of the products and the Account, the Customer will not do anything to corrupt the website, attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account, knowingly or negligently use any features that may affect and/or alter the products’ functionality in any way and/or attempt to or remove or alter any content form website.
Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. Bets placed in order to cover flawed bets will stand valid if not impaired by errors.
in the event that, due to technical problems, the printed version of a document or of a coupon differs from the web version, the latter shall prevail.
In the event of any dispute the Customer agrees that the records of our server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
PMB Club shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the provision of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason.These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 01/06/2019